Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Filled Under: , ,

A Breakfast Without A Break- Healthy, Delicious & Sumptuous !!!

Cornflakes dish healthy breakfast kelloggs
I could not imagine a good head start to a day without a healthy and tasty Breakfast. I belong to the species that cannot function on an empty belly. I very much look forward to having a super filling, delicious, lavish spread on my dining table every morning.

Though I do not get a lot of invitations for the breakfast but I surely look forward to accommodating myself on the Dining Table of Gupta Family as they have some of the best delicacies lined up for their much anticipated breakfast party.

I for one prefer having low calorie, healthy and filling food for my breakfast. Indeed as a true foodie sometimes I have to let go my health conscious thoughts and indulge into delicious spreads that are not so healthy.

However it is just a once in a while case. Normally my breakfast includes cereals, fresh fruits, cornflakes, salad sandwich made out of brown bread, poha /idli/ upma, glass of milk or juice & some peanuts or cashew followed by a cup of strong ginger tea.

So a combination of these all or an experimental approach towards making all these things even more delicious is what I expect from creative and skilled Gupta ji’s family, when I join them for breakfast.
Ideally I prefer to prepare most of my breakfast by myself, expect for the things that require cooking. So let me give you an insight in to the breakfast that I had today.

I always try to make a good ensemble of fruits and cornflakes. Kellogg’s cornflakes are indeed my favorite brand due to its taste and nutritional value. I love to experiment a lot with these cornflakes to make them more and more delicious and to save myself from any chances of getting bored of this nutritional product.

Today I prepared my Kellogg’s Cornflakes in cold milk. In summers I usually prefer to have cornflakes in cold milk as it makes it more refreshing and revitalizing. I had fresh strawberries, slices of orange and banana to add to my bowl of nutritional cornflakes.

Nicely chopped strawberries, few small pieces of orange slice and a complete banana diced in to small round shape were added to the bowl. While strawberries give it a splendid flavor, banana eradicates any need to add sugar to the healthy bowl. Oranges well can be avoided by those who do not like a little citrus taste mixed with sweet flavor of delicious milk ensemble.

I prefer to add Kellogg’s cornflakes in the last as I like it more in its native crunchy form.
Following preparation can also be made using hot milk or adding cornflakes in starting. Though in both the cases the cornflakes will become soft and relatively easy to chew.


Nevertheless for all the taste and nutritional benefits it offers Kellogg cornflakes is going to be an integral part of my daily breakfast for forever and I really look forward to the sumptuous breakfast at Gupta Family’s house to learn more tricks and tips of preparing it in more delicious forms.

And here is the invitation video for you: -


Unknown

Author & Editor

An Engineer by qualification, a blogger by choice and an enterprenur by interest. Loves to read and write and explore new places and people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post Your Indispensable Comments and Suggestions.

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Celebrating Freedom of Expression™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.