Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Filled Under:

Play, Flaunt, Ride- Its All Charged & New Moto E!!!

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. This line itself tells us a lot about the real power of a first.

Everything and everyone has a first. From first bicycle to first job and first child, a human being covers a lot between all these firsts while all such memories get well deposited in the back of our brains to make us nostalgic at some other moment of our life.

I still very well remember my very first cellphone and the first call that I made with it and the first SMS sent to that someone special. Yeah! All those first moments really felt great. However now all I am looking for is a new stylish, compact and affordable cellphone that not only fits into my budget but is also able to adequately meet my day to day personal and professional needs.

The New Moto E (second generation) efficiently fits the bill!!!


I am anxiously looking forward to the day when I will get my hands over it and there are not one but many things that I would love to #ChooseToStart with the new Moto E!

Download my favorite Games:

With 1.2GHz quad core Processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor make and capacitive 540x960 pixels display with 16M colors, the first thing that I would love to do with my New Moto E is just download my favorite games and enjoy them without a worry of slowing down my cellphone. With such a fine processor there is no looking back to my father’s phone for my favorite applications and games anymore.



A Long Ride with Longer Battery:

I would surely love to go on a long drive with my New Moto E without any worries of battery life. The New Moto E comes with a 2390 (mAh) battery capacity which makes it all the more special. All android phones have these issues with their battery life as there are so many applications being used all the time. With new Moto E comes a better and more powerful battery which would extend its battery life further more to allow me to enjoy its excellence for even more hours!!!



Flaunt It To Family and Friends:

Moto E just so very beautiful, there is no good reason why I wouldn’t flaunt it amongst family and friends. Its sleek design complements with the beautiful curves on the edges thus making it as beautiful as possible. Any connoisseur of Art and technology couldn’t ask for anything better than all new Moto E!





So while these are some of the prime things that I have decided to #ChooseToStart with you can also go and find out more about this amazing and marvelous wonder Called Moto E by clicking on the following link!

All images are taken from http://www.startwithmotoe.com/ 

Unknown

Author & Editor

An Engineer by qualification, a blogger by choice and an enterprenur by interest. Loves to read and write and explore new places and people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post Your Indispensable Comments and Suggestions.

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Celebrating Freedom of Expression™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.