Sunday, March 22, 2015

Filled Under: , ,

The Star Of My Life!!!

Hosuing.com Life Love
“Hello Darling….It’s just 06:30 AM” I murmured picking up my cellphone which was ringing since what felt like eternity.

“And I am calling you from last one hour honey” Said She.
“Yeah, that’s exactly what my concern is?” I retorted back.

“What? Don’t you remember I am flying back to you today” She said, a bit angrily I guess!
“Yes, I do but wasn’t your flight scheduled for a 10:30 arrival”

“You remember the time right but as a matter of fact I live a good 3 hours away from the airport sweetie!” said she in her cute lovely tune.

“Ok,ok, I get it, so you have left the house & I am supposed to give you company so that you do not feel bored, Right?”

“No, Wrong, I have lots of books to kill my boredom. I called you because I am travelling all this way, taking all this pain just to meet you & you cannot just enjoy all this pleasure with simply sleeping on your bed. At least you need to stay awake with me”

“As you say Madem”

If it would have been anyone else waking me up from my early morning nap just for the excellent reason of having some chit-chat, I would have surely cursed them to death. But this was different because it was her and I really loved her too much.

We chatted for hours since she boarded the flight. The airhostess has to literally force her to cut-down that line & even after that we managed to steal a soft kiss. She was the best thing that has ever happened to me & here she was coming all the way from Bangalore to Delhi just for me.
I Love Her Too Much, I really do!

These last few months have been a roller coaster ride for me & had it not been for her I am not sure how well I would have come out of it. I had left my job around a year ago to start working on own start-up. Founded a company, got it registered, hired few employees, earned few projects but suddenly everything went south.

Two of my core team members resigned. We hardly managed to deliver the ongoing projects on time. Ongoing deals got cancelled just before the last moment & from then we have not recovered well. We hardly survived & were not sure for how long would we be able to keep running.

But as they say, everything happens for a good reason. When I was all down and my friends & family were all busy thrashing me for being too experimental, it was only she who stood by my side & gave me courage to fight.

I remember her exact words when I told of the problems in my company, she said “Don’t let temporary problems hamper your permanent goals. Failure is as much part of life as much success and there is nothing to depress about it. It is just a lesson that we need to learn & I know we will do it together. I am there for you today and I will be there for you when you will one day come out of that office of yours with a winning smile because I know you will.”

We not only survived but bounced back as well. Her faith in me really made me determined & we together worked day & night to realize our dream.

Today that day has come & I wanted her to be my side when we sign for our first dream acquisition.
It was really her words, love & warmth which brought me this far. I believe it is only in darkness that you can really see the stars & I had found a very special star in one such phase of darkness.

Dreams Come True Only When We Dream Together!!!

Through this post we appreciate and honor the power of togetherness being promoted by housing.com !


Unknown

Author & Editor

An Engineer by qualification, a blogger by choice and an enterprenur by interest. Loves to read and write and explore new places and people.

1 comments:


  1. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    Flats for Sale in Manikonda

    ReplyDelete

Please Post Your Indispensable Comments and Suggestions.

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Celebrating Freedom of Expression™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.