Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Filled Under:

News, Tea and Toothbrush: Waking Upto #Coalgate360GoldMornings


A new day brings up new hopes and we wake up everyday full of new zeal and energy to accomplish something significant and worthwhile.

I make it a point to give a positive start to every morning and face new challenges of every other day with a fresh mood and pumped-up confidence.

My idea of having a #Coalgate360GoldMornings includes gearing up for the day amidst old melodies playing at slow sound while I put up a cup of tea on boil and move to brush my teeth. With regular practice I have achieved a balance between my toothbrush time and my tea preparation routine. Hence as soon as my mouth is all fresh and geared up for the first bite of the day, my cardamon tea is all boiling at ready to be served in the cup.

With this I move towards my balcony to experience the fresh breeze of morning where the daily dose of news awaits in round folds. Slow old songs in background, fresh breeze of air, enlightening sips of tea and a newspaper, one couldn't for more to turn a good morning in to a #Colgate360GoldMorning .

Life is easy when it is simple and we complicate is with unnecessary expectations and hopes. I try to take it as it comes. Anxiety, worries, anxiousness and fear are some traits that I try my best to keep out of my mind for at least first few hours of everyday.

A new addition to my mornings has been the newly launched Coalgate Gold Toothbrush and I immensely enjoy its soft, tender touch over my teeth and gums. This surely make the initial part of my day quite much better and luxurious. 
My #Coalgate360GoldMornings Buddy

Thank You Coalgate for your awesome new product, I for one have made it a part of my everyday morning to achieve gold like fineness in standards of complete mouth cleaning and to turn my mornings into #Coalgate360GoldMornings !

image source: coalgate india 

Unknown

Author & Editor

An Engineer by qualification, a blogger by choice and an enterprenur by interest. Loves to read and write and explore new places and people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post Your Indispensable Comments and Suggestions.

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Celebrating Freedom of Expression™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.