Saturday, September 6, 2014

Filled Under:

A Lost Friend!!!

Hey You,
This sounds like bloody casual and formal but yet our relationship has been dragged unanimously to these crossroads. So Yeah! Let me stick to the most formal communication possible between us.
Indeed I am talking to you and only you!

Allow me to start it with something that was too indigenous to occur on first place, but naturally we met by chance. Let me be very clear that this was certainly a moment of my life that I today want to have no memory-of and wish that it had never happened.  But miserably it did!!!
There were times when we were rude, there was a time when I was child enough to misunderstand the complexities of life, to misinterpret your priorities, and to not to decipher your idioms and phrases, but believe me I wasn't acting but indeed was too naive for all these equations.
You helped me to grow up in bloody harsh ways, and I did.

So what’s wrong now? What is it that’s keeping us apart? You have always been driven by the words coming out of my mouth, that too precisely when it is not in control of either my heart or brain. But yes that becomes the final verdict for you to decide the fate of our combined destiny. If you really want to be at such a bay with me, why don't be honest?
Do tell me a single incident when my thoughts, my wishes, my real self has wished anything against your happiness?
Even in all those hollows of darkness that you had very proficiently dug for me, I have always wished just the best for you. Give me a bloody single incident when I have spoken or even thought bad about you in front of anyone or even myself!
Why Do You Do This To Me?
What was my fault?
Why I got this for believing in you more than me myself?

My eyes have witnessed bucket full of tears being flown from them. I have indulged myself in oceans of brainstorming liquor. I have been to verge of losing my battle with life. Yet, today I stand tall and strong enough to confront you for all the injustice that you have done to me.

I don’t need any explanations, reasoning’s howsoever logical and proven aren’t enough to undo my apathy, I have no harsh feelings but just a simple question of WHY ME?

I loved you selflessly, not emotionally, not physically, but indeed in the purest heavenly senses possible.
Their might have been mistakes but who doesn’t do it. I myself have been an advocate to situations when you tried cutting yourself-off from persons who deserved your company and were unanimously required for your existence of social life. I played my role well enough but not maybe good enough to be granted the same privilege, in my time of need.

As I see you today, struggling hard enough to acquire something in your life, something that means a lot, in fact the most to you, my heart wants to struggle with you, my soul wants to give you a long hug and empathy, but yet my physical self forbids it because of some ridiculous social norms that you have made me a victim off in past future.

It’s not an apology, neither an explanation letter, let it be as it is, let my heart bleed, let my soul get ripped but you remain satisfied in your illusionist circle of so-called well-wishers.

I had an ego and I have an Ego and you were too perfect and humble to remind or reprimand faults of your friend, of-course by taking the liberty to call myself one of them at some certain phase of life.

You choose to drift and till the day you choose to come along, the doors of my heat will remain wide open and free of any inhibitions, but this time the call will be yours!!!

From,

A Friend that couldn't be one!

Unknown

Author & Editor

An Engineer by qualification, a blogger by choice and an enterprenur by interest. Loves to read and write and explore new places and people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post Your Indispensable Comments and Suggestions.

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Celebrating Freedom of Expression™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.