Monday, November 11, 2013

Filled Under: , , , , ,

The Journey called Life

Friendship Home Hostel Life Love Words of Wisdom
Nothing in this world is permanent still human beings spend considerable effort and money to churn out their pearls of wisdom and make a comforting place for them called home. Life away from home makes us realize why it is worth it. Also it is befitting to miss it always like a close companion.
Home is one prime thing that sounds livelier to us than many other breathing mates. Then why is it so that we have to leave it apparently at some phase of life even though keeping it in high reverence? That is how life’s bare truth are, harsh yet inevitable.

I had left my home a good 6 years before. The plan was to go get enrolled in a coaching institution for to build a foundation to get an admission in some prestigious institution for pursuing an engineering graduation. The line may sound rhyming but it could not culminate in the right song. Apparently plan’s execution didn't go so well in order. Though I managed to get admitted in one little less prestigious institute and finally after four years of experimentation with various survival skills can now finally boost of an engineering degree. The efforts didn't go in vain, I may not remember the tough integration formula or the derivation for some Newton’s law but evidently some life lessons that I learned are truly unforgettable.

It is in these days of living away from home that you realize the importance of finding an ironed shirt in the wardrobe or getting mouthful of breakfast before leaving for college or office. Many such things which previously seemed obvious now become hard to have. You have to either rent a flat and thereafter manage your own meal or could opt to become a victim of unidentifiable hostel food.

In this home away from home your friends fill in for the place of your family members. They are the support elements in all your endeavours, irrespective of whether it is right or wrong. They are the driving force of your voyage. They simplify many problems, even often to make way for some others.


I have the privilege of getting company of many awesome buddies. Though the list thinned out with time. I do have some regrets about quite a few things, notions that some matters could have been dealt in a better way but still the optimist inside me believes in the line that whatever happens, happens for the best. Howbeit it is quite exaggerated but just replacing best with good would work for me.

I have had heartbreaks, felt being ditched at times, had depressions, ailments, mishaps and what not but eventually everything made way for a life that’s good enough to live thoroughly. I like to have fun at all times of happiness and sadness. I have learned it the hard way that being happy is the only solution of how not to be sad.
Howsoever great you may be but evidently there would always be lesser number of hands to wipe your tears in comparison to number of people to raise a toast and say cheers.

Being a Gemini I have a habit of getting too involved with people. I don’t know any midway of being in a relationship. Either I like you or I don’t. In both the cases the amount of care or the sign of displeasure would be clearly visible. I am too bad at holding back my feelings. I cannot bluff a relation; I don’t like it at all. These things have caused more problems in my life than anything else.
In a time when many people even leave Chameleon bewildered with their acts, I feel proud to have some real companions to bang on. My trust has been breached, heart has been burned but the soul still wanders for to find solace in togetherness. May be that is what makes life beautiful- we don’t lose hope.

I am still on with the journey, learning continuously and shedding off the ungrateful burdens daily. May be, it’s Time to move on again!!



Unknown

Author & Editor

An Engineer by qualification, a blogger by choice and an enterprenur by interest. Loves to read and write and explore new places and people.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is relatable and enjoyable. Looking forward to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bushra,
      Thanks A lot... Would surely try to cater to expectations!!

      Delete

Please Post Your Indispensable Comments and Suggestions.

 

We are featured contributor on entrepreneurship for many trusted business sites:

  • Copyright © Celebrating Freedom of Expression™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.